Container Security Bulletin
- Cyber Security for Maritime ICT
- Washington Finally Getting Serious About Maritime Security?
- RFID is Still, Not the Solution
- GE Suspends CommerceGuard Operations
- The Security Top 50
- Department of Homeland Security Needs to Rethink its Support for RFID Technology
- CBP and Smart Containers: What Does It Know?
- RFID is not the one
- DHS caught in its own trap
- CBP Chief Wants Total Container Security Device
- Container Shipping Information Service
The Container Shipping Information Service (CSIS) is an organisation, formed in 2007, comprising 24 of the largest container shipping companies across the world. CSIS was formed to give the global container shipping industry a voice with which to communicate with the world.
- World Shipping Council
The World Shipping Council's goal is to provide a coordinated voice for the liner shipping industry in its work with policymakers and other industry groups with an interest in international transportation.