George C. Kuhn
Mr. Kuhn has 25+ years of experience directing/managing manufacturing companies with over 120+ employees. His past employers include After Hour Products, Inc., CINTAS and Moore Business Forms. Mr. Kuhn responsibilities included total Profit and Loss, Production, Purchasing, Quality Control, Distribution, Shipping, Facilities Management, Engineering and Customer Service; included directing operations with over $100 million in revenue through 200 retail stores and 1,000+ wholesale customers which provided products and services to all states east of the Mississippi via 8 production facilities. Positions Mr. Kuhn has held include Director of Engineering, Plant/Operations Manager and Division Manager. Some of his accomplishments were:
- Turnaround plant performance thru implementing earnings-driven operational strategies for potential sale or IPO.
- Coordination produced competitive advantages in product cycle times resulting in consistent on-time delivery.
- Quality Assurance Check-Point system in response to customer feedback.
- Achieve excellent results, realigned the production management organization to develop depth and align with future growth projections.
- Developed alternative systems and procedures to effectively reduce handling time by 5+% and achieve improved inventory turnover by 15% through identifying constraints and rolling out approaches to resolve the constraint.
Mr. Kuhn background will provide significant assistance and insight for the corporation as it relates strategic planning, product quality, manufacturing, engineering, marketing and delivery to end users of GateKeeper’s products. Mr. Kuhn received his Bachelor of Science Degree in Industrial Engineering from Pennsylvania State University.